Papers will be written in English, prefaced by an abstract of maximum 250 words and will be submitted via email, as attachments (*.doc) to the email addresses mentioned in Submit a paper menu, specifying the chosen panel.
The full paper manuscript will have a length of minimum 6 maximum 8 pages, paper format A4 and observing the following page settings:
- Top: 1,5 cm, Bottom: 1,5 cm, Left: 2 cm; Right: 1,5 cm.
- The title of the paper will be centered, 5 rows below the top margin, Times New Roman, size 14, bold, capital letters.
- The text will be written with Times New Roman, size 11, singlespaced, Justify.
- The surname and name of author (s) will be written 2 rows below the title, Times New Roman, size 12, bold, centered.
- The academic title will be written a row below the name of the author(s), centered, followed by the name of the institution, Times New Roman, size 10, centered.
- Email address written a row bellow the academic title, Times New Roman, size 10, centered.
- The abstract / resume and keywords (5 6 words) two rows bellow the email, Times New Roman, size 10, Justify.
- The subtitles will be written two rows bellow the preceding text and will be followed by the next paragraph with no free space between them, Times New Roman, size 12, bold, Justify.
- References (endnotes) will be written with Times New Roman, Justify, size 10.
- a) books Name, Surname, Title (City: Printing house, 2016), p. 72
- b) articles Name Surname, "Article Name" Review Name, Vol. X, No. 3, 2016, pp. 222223 Name Surname, "Article Title" Review Name, No. 5, February 2015, pp. 160180, accessed 1 August 2015, http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/3217494/5727749/KS3110539EN.PDF
- c) online sources Name Surname, "Title", Conference Proceedings, Conference Title, accessed 31 August 2016 at http://grants.ulbsibiu.ro/migration/index.php Institutional Name, accessed 31 August 2016 at http://www.migrationpolicy.org/ Annual Report, Institution Name, accessed 2 April 2016 at http://www.europarl.europa.eu/ Pages will not be numbered. Authors take full responsibility for the content and format of the paper. The papers not submitted in electronic format and which do not fulfil the abovementioned requirements will not be published.